Welcome to our Holistic Educators
15 Tips from Spiritually Minded People
1. Be kind
2. Don't be greedy
3. Give back to the community
4. Give back to the earth
5. Practice breathing
6. Be grateful for what you have
7. Trust your Self
8. Be comfortable with yourself
9. Don't judge people
10. Give up worrying and embrace the present moment
11. Become a better person for others
12. Live with an open mind
13. Accept what you can't control
14. Let go of things you can't change
15. Find your passion and follow it.
Take just one tip and practice it for a day, week or month and watch how things change.
Holistic Education take into consideration the whole person, body, mind and Spirit. Each of these aspects of the person influences the other. For example, a stressed out mind puts stress on the body and can lead to disease. Another example is how meditation has been proven to reduce high blood pressure, reduce anxiety and improve memory, just to name a few.
Although classified as a spiritual teachers or energy healers, their work is whole person work.
Below you will find a list of spiritual teachers. You will find specialties like certifications in ThetaHealing, Reiki Attunements, Intuitive Development and SoulWork.
Mention to the practitioner that you found them through Spiritual Communities Network.
Tip: Take time to get to know the person you are going to work with and explore what your needs are with them.